With all of the web design firms out there, what makes Spydernet special?
1. Design – Branding is the key to repeat business on the web; if a site looks great it will make an impression on the visitor and they are much more likely to return. Many web design firms are great at the programming aspect, but lack the design skill to make a site look as good as it functions. We not only offer the programming aspect, but the expertise of professionally trained designers to really make your site shine. Just take a look at our portfolio and you’ll see for yourself the level of design we bring to the table.
2. Customer Service – The web design industry often gets a bad reputation for web designers who create a site and then disappear, leaving the client with a site they can’t update or edit. When you hire us, we are always available for support, even long after your site has launched. In fact, you’ll have our cell phone number to call us anytime. There are no hidden costs or service contracts to sign, we have a simple hourly fee. Some of our clients have been with us for over 14 years.
3. Speed – Nothing is more frustrating than having to wait. We pride ourselves in our fast turnaround time for both the initial project and any follow-up edits. Updates or changes to your existing web site are often picked up the next day, and a new site can be online in as little as two weeks. We also try to answer e-mails and phone calls the same day they are received.
4. Honesty – We know there are many shady businesses on the web, and respect your reluctance to spend your hard-earned money on something as subjective as design. We guarantee that we will deliver your project within budget, on-time and most importantly, that you will be happy with the final product. We charge a fair price for our work and will never overcharge.
5. Technical Expertise – The web is constantly changing and evolving. What is common practice today may be completely different tomorrow. We pride ourselves on keeping up to date on the latest trends and techniques so that your site is code compliant, optimized for the search engines and most importantly, accessible to everyone. After all, what good is a web site if it can’t be viewed by half of your potential clients?
6. Experience – we have designed and built thousands of sites, and that gives us a unique perspective on what works and what doesn’t. When you hire us, you get not only a new site, but advice on the best practices for improving sales, shopping cart conversion, accounting, shipping, marketing, Search Engine Optimization and a whole host of other topics.
7. We do the work – many developers farm their work out to Indian and Russian developers while letting you assume they are doing the work themselves. This lets them be more profitable, but also leaves your site in the hands of people you don’t know. All of our work is done in-house – meaning if you ask us to change the code on your site,we’re the ones who actually do it.
8.Detail-Oriented - The most minute details are just as important to us as the substantially-sized ones. We never cut corners. This ensures a quality job from start to finish.
9. Great Respect for Our Clients – We strongly believe in the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. Our clients are treated with the utmost respect and dignity (and are expected and encouraged to reciprocate).
10. We own our Data Center – This means the servers are in our building. We can physically put our hands on them anytime we need to. This means faster service when problems arise…we don’t have to call some remote hosting companyand generate tickets to get our machines serviced or rebooted when needed. No other web design firm in East Texas has this.